Provide Excellent and Innovative Research and Education, Entrepreneurship,
and Professional Leadership in Computing, Information Systems and
To create and disseminate knowledge in Computer Science, Information
Technology and related fields that fosters our students' intellectual and
professional development and ultimately is responsive to societal needs.
To undertake its Mission and realize its Vision, School of Computing and
Informatics upholds the following values:
• Teamwork and collaboration.
• Excellence in reputation and achievement.
• Honesty, integrity, and fairness.
• Open communication and mutual respect.
• Personal responsibility.
• Academic counselling
• Welfare support
• Gender equity
• Extra-curricular activities